Acupuncture in Seaside, OR
- Private Appointments $90 , private for two at the same time-$135 (that’s half off the second treatment!)
- Semi-private appointments $55
- Community Acupuncture $35 – this is NOT a “group” but there are up to 3 others there when you are. It is a full treatment. There is no time for add-ons or two-sided treatments during this time. Community is ONLY during certain times-the online scheduling will show you availability.
- Children’s Acupuncture $45 first child, $30 the second family member seen in the same visit.
- Cupping or scraping (Gua Sha) $10 add-on to acupuncture
- Cold Laser with infrared therapy add-on to acupuncture $10
- Cold laser session without acupuncture $50 (about a half hour session). Book as “semi-private”.
- Family rate – $150. 3 family members-one or two children with an adult-$90. If there are more adults or kids than 3, text me and I can figure out the scheduling & pricing for all of you
- Herbal medicine is available, see below for more information.
- $5 off a second acupuncture session done in the same week, 20% off 3 sessions or more in the same week.
- We offer packages to meet your health goals- ask me!
- $5 off for any referrals you are kind enough to give Ancient Health and Healing. (thank you!)
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Ask about the local’s special!
I will gladly give you an insurance receipt for you to turn in and get reimbursed. (otherwise I have to raise my prices, hire insurance claim people…a mess!)
If you are on OHP, please note that acupuncturists are no longer getting paid for services. They say they still cover it, but most all claims are being denied these days.
A note to all my “old timers”-I will absolutely honor the rate we started at. Thank you for your support all these months!